AI & Safety (2019)
Date: 22th of May, 2019
With AI getting more and more advanced, it is more important than ever that it is being handled with care. Think about topics such as cybersecurity, privacy, healthcare applications and ethical implications.
Join us on the 22nd of May, if you interested in the latest developments of safety in Artificial Intelligence!
- AI versus cybercrime: catching hackers with mathematics
- How to approach the problem of responsible AI?
- Recent developments in cryptography
- The future of (c)old cases
- AI in pathology
- AI and 21st century warfighting
- Securing the future of triple entry accounting
- Speech to text and image recognition at the police
- Mihaela Neacșu (Chair)
- Manon de Jonge (Secretary)
- Honghong Zhu (Treasurer)
- Francesca Drummer
- Mihaela Gerova
- Kelly Karremans
- Maksymilian Kulicki
- Fien Ockers
- Stefan Riegl
- Nick Stracke